Thursday, February 1, 2018

HBD

Actually made it to bed about a quarter after 10 last night and woke up feeling pretty good so that was nice. Got to work to find some donuts so that's always a good way to start the day.


Apparently they were left overs brought in the day before but I'm okay with that, they still tasted good to me. The boss called me in his office, apparently he has to take 30 minutes to talk to everybody. He only has to do 2 a week but he said he chose me because he knew I'd be easy. He basically asked what my goals were, what good and bad things does the company do, what do I like and dislike about working there, asked about management, that kind of stuff. It was interesting and it's good the company takes the time.


Other than that, it was a normal day. I've had some issues with the off shifts with some things but I don't like to get into a bunch of detail about negative things at work. I'm not going to get fired for saying stuff on the internet.


You can see how my drive home went. I actually was only behind him briefly. The bad part is it was just as I was going into town so I couldn't really pass so although I didn't follow him long, it took some time since he was slow.

I came home for a bit then went to pick up Trevor at the school after J-Club. I came out of our neighborhood to a line of traffic all the way down to the light. Now when I say all the way to the light, the road is half a mile from the light. I've noticed the traffic getting this way around 4 and 5 in the afternoons. I hadn't noticed it until the last few weeks, I'm not sure what's going on or if it has been going on and I haven't noticed it.

Since it was bad that way, I took the longer route around and traffic was just as horrible. It took me 20 minutes to drive home what normally takes me 6-7 minutes. It was ridiculous. The kids are just going to have to walk home from now on. I get better things to do like sit on my ass at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment