Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday, Sleeping and Samantha

Since I wasn't going to be at work all day, I didn't pack anything for food or drink. Since it was Saturday, there was little to no traffic at all. Because of both of those situations that I hadn't thought about when I set my alarm, I ended up getting to work a half an hour before my start time. That's alright though, I just chilled in my car and listened to music.


I went in to decant 3 tanks and fill them back up and add Sufuric so they would be ready to use for 2nd shift. Except that when I got there, apparently 3rd shift had finished everything that needed to be done so 2nd shift wasn't coming in. So now I didn't need to fill up the tanks because we were going to be shutdown for 2 weeks and we have to pump them around to different tanks so they can work on the tanks. I only got 2 of the tanks decanted before I ran out of room in waste treatment. Since I wasn't having to fill them up, I got done pretty quickly and was out of there after only 2 hrs and 45 minutes. Part of that time was spent talking to the general manager about all the stuff going on with the line.

I came home, showered and then started to watch stuff on the DVR but I only got through 1 show before I was dozing off. I knew since I was tired already that I wasn't going to make it through the day. Cheri was tired to so we went to take a nap. Only what I wanted was an hour or so nap ended up being about 4 hours so now I'm pretty sure I'll be up most of the night.

Samantha is spending the weekend at a friends house and the winter formal is tonight so they got dressed and did their make up and all that without anything from us. Whatever. I'm a little annoyed by it but that's what she wanted. It was a cute dress but I wasn't impressed with her hair or make up. It just wasn't really her. She tends to be more "dark" and goth type when she hangs out with this certain friend. She wasn't going with any boys, so she says, so we'll see.


1 comment:

  1. The older they get it seems we get to say less. This is a look I don't get at all. But she is cute!

    ReplyDelete