Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I'm out

Yep, I decided not to journal here much so blog post counts will go down. I told you about the Timehop sort of blog that I've created for myself, I'm going to journal there. It's my eyes only so I can shorten things, I don't have to explain things, and I can cuss. Plus, I can talk about everything, not just what I want to make public. I can use names and details that I have to keep off of this public blog. I'm still going to try to update my walking here weekly, although I forgot last weekend, not that anybody noticed. We'll see how it goes.

For future reference, since I've been doing the Timehop sort of blog (I need to come up with a reference name) I've noticed that every January, I post a lot more than other months so I assume after the first, I get the bug to post more than it wears off so we can just say I did what was expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment