Friday, February 2, 2018

Here we go again

There wasn't much to do at work today. The only 2 tanks that I needed to make an add to were tanks that we are going to be messing with during our 2 week shutdown that starts tomorrow so I didn't want to bother making the adds, which normally takes a few hours of my day. I sat around on the laptop working on some charts, mainly updating the ones I already use instead.

Tomorrow is supposed to be my Saturday off but I volunteered to go in. It probably won't be a full day but every little bit helps. I'm going to do a huge decant on all the anodizers to get the aluminum levels down. I had planned on going in on our next Saturday off, which will be tomorrow. It just worked out that with the next 2 weeks being shutdown, I won't have to work another Saturday for a few weeks anyways.


Not much went on this evening. I had to run Trevor out to meet the Ex and came back. Nothing exciting. The White Sox shirt in the pic above is the shirt I use for my PJ's because I'm wearing them in the car on the way to drop Trevor off.

Samantha went with a friend to pick out a dress for the formal tomorrow night. We saw pics of it but we'll see her in it tomorrow.

Cheri drove down to Indy to pick up Milo again. He has been misbehaving when he's left home alone so apparently we're his punishment? I don't know, all I know is he's here which will make my wife happy and I get to watch her fawn all over 2 animals instead of 1, while I sit in the corner by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment