Monday, April 3, 2017

Stadium Tour #6

As I said yesterday, I got a walk in yesterday and ended up with over 3.5 miles for the day. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it was a Sunday, usually I'm lucky to get a mile and a half on Saturday and Sunday combined.

Day 90, Madison, WI - 293.8 Miles

My stadium tour continued. I'm not hitting every stadium out there, just the ones I happen to think of at the time. Mainly MLB and Big Ten college stadiums.
  1. Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago White Sox)
  2. Soldier Field (Chicago Bears)
  3. Ryan Field (Northwestern University)
  4. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
  5. Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
I didn't show Ryan Field so you'll just have to trust me when I say I walked past it. Today, I'm adding this to the list.

Camp Randall (University of Wisconsin)

I have an idea where I'm heading next but I'm not positive. After passing the stadium, I headed South so we'll see from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment