Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Greek Skillet

What did I get all accomplished on the house this weekend? Not a damn thing.

We planned on going out for breakfast on Saturday morning to the local cafe because I have been craving their Greek Skillet, I absolutely love them. It has hash browns with all the usual veggies with lamb meat (what's used in Gyros) and Fetta Cheese with a couple of eggs on top. It is awesome which is why I had been craving one for awhile. My mom, brother and I love them so much that when we get one, we immediately take photo and send it to the other two just to brag. That's probably why I was craving one because my mom had sent a photo a couple of weeks ago. After breakfast, we were going to hit Lowe's and pick up paint and other stuff for projects this weekend.

Anyways, early Saturday morning (2:30 am), I woke up and had to use the restroom, which isn't normal. I never wake up having to go to the bathroom. I was having some diarrhea issues. I crawled back into bed and woke up again a couple of hours with the same issue. Again and again for 4 days. It started on Saturday morning and I was still sick this morning. For those of you that know me, I rarely ever get sick and when I do, it's a 24 hr bug and I'm done. I ended up having to call in sick yesterday and today so I'm sure they aren't real happy with me at work but it's a little hard to load trucks if I have to keep stopping to run to the restroom. They'll probably be the only 2 days I call in at work all year but they'll still be mad at me.

So that's what I've been doing since the weekend, absolutely nothing. The more I moved, the more often I had to go so I pretty much sat in my recliner with my legs up. Actually wishing I could go to work just because I was pretty bored.

Oh, remember that Greek Skillet I mentioned up there? Guess what I woke up to on Sunday morning. My brother sent this.


Bastard! I'm still craving it and now I have to wait until next weekend because I know my wife won't bring me one to work. (Hint, hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment