Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New blog & I'm apparently old

7:45am
Thinking about a sports blog. I really love blogging, but my mind is usually running a mile a minute where I can't really blog much. I usually get all kinds of ideas on subjects to blog about at work, but by the time I get home, my mind and body are relaxed and I just can't get into a subject. But a sports blog I could blog while watching games or anytime there is breaking news. I could post pics of sports cards I pulled or bought. I'm leaning more and more on the idea.
8:00am
Every day I wonder what's with todays kids and fashion. Don't even get me started on half-assed pants, seeing everybodys underwear or backwards hats. Now it seems, the latest fad to annoy the crap out of me is hoodies. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE wearing hoodies, but is it really necessary to wear the hood up ALL the time. For instance, I see no reason to wear it up indoors (sunglasses as well, but again, don't get me started). There are 3 or 4 "kids" that always have them up at work. It amazes me how much these younger generations demand respect, but don't do a damn thing to earn it.
Addition to this post - Here's the link to my new sports and sports cards blog - http://mysportsandsportscards.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment