Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Books

Just finished “Storm Front” by Jim Butcher. Good book, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading the rest of “The Dresden Files”. I liked the character, Harry Dresden as well as the supporting characters. I’m really into this Urban Fantasy genre. I couldn’t put down “The Hollows” series by Kim Harrison and have started the 9th book “Pale Demon”. As much as I’m looking forward the the rest of “The Dresden Files”, Kim Harrison just released “Pale Demon” and so far, “The Hollows” series has been my absolute favorite so I’ll read it before going back to the others.

storm front pale demon

And for the record, I am loving the Kindle app on my droid. The books are more expensive then what I usually pay for them as I usually wait for the paperbacks to get released but the fact that I finished “Storm Front” at work and just went to the Kindle store and downloaded “Pale Demon” and started reading it a few minutes later makes the extra money well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment