In case you can’t read it, is says – we went to Chicago. So here I am a few days later and I’m still trying to figure out what I saw. So here’s some guesses.
- Facebook was down so they posted their status on the back of their SUV.
- Someone needed to write down a message but didn’t have a pen.
- They believe that nobody else has been to Chicago and therefore get bragging rights. Probably Notre Dame fans to.
- They believed they were in a Zombie apocalypse but lost the rest of their party, so they wrote on their SUV where they would be and left for Chicago. The rest of the party showed up and took the SUV to go find them. (A nod to “the Walking Dead”)
- It’s another one of those Facebook status things that the women were doing where they post the color of bra they have on. This one was “we went to ____” post your favorite musical.
- They robbed a bank and put that on the back to throw off the cops.
- They were lying about where they really went so they wrote their lie on the back so they wouldn’t forget.
Anybody else have any idea’s?