Saturday, May 11, 2019

Last songs for the week

For those that don't know, I have a huge playlist (currently 3,363 songs) that I put on random for most of my listening. I have a couple of other playlists that I'll occasionally listen to. Favorites and Equinox (songs to crank up on warm summer days with the windows down) as well as the Traveling playlist that I usually listen to when my wife is in the car because she only likes about half of my music.

I've decided on the weekends that I could post the songs that I've used on Last Song of the Day. A big part of my life is music as in listening to it. On work days, I average around 100 songs a day (yes, I keep track). On the weekends, not so much unless I go somewhere and I'll listen in the car. On that blog, I list the last song (unless it's been used already) that I had playing. It's up to 788 posts, you should check it out. There is a link to my playlist on that blog as well.

Anyways, before I get to the actual music, you all know I love stats, so here's the stats for the week.

Songs listened to - 560 songs since last Saturday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Toby Keith since 2018 on Saturday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Adelita's Way since 2018 on Monday.
  • Listened to the 250th song by Taylor Swift since 2018 on Tuesday.
  • Listened to the 100th song by Fall Out Boy since 2018 on Wednesday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Motley Crue since 2018 on Thursday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Thousand Foot Krutch since 2018 on Thursday.

  • Listened to the 50th song by Eagles this year on Monday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Shinedown this year on Tuesday.
  • Listened to the 50th song by Bon Jovi this year on Thursday.






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I listen to too much music to have a small playlist. I'd be hearing the same songs all the time.

      Delete