Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Good movie, not so good weight

I complained about having motivation, well I got some today. I've noticed that I feel bigger plus my wife has mentioned that I look bigger. I really noticed that in the mornings at work, before I eat, that I had already felt bloated, which I normally feel after I eat. So I decided to take the plunge and got on our industrial scale. It's probably a good thing it's an industrial scale because I might have broken one of those little bathroom scales.

Good movie, not so good weight.
I used to sit right around 275 lbs. I wasn't happy with it, but I was okay with it. I am 6'3" so while I consider myself fat, I'm not completely round, yet. After getting on the scale and noticing just how close I was getting to 300 lbs, consider myself motivated. It was a tad chilly when I got off work to go walking. Not to mention rainy, which has now turned to snow, that should tell you how cold it is. I've been trying to think of things to do. I would love to shoot basketball again, I love playing but just don't get the opportunity to do so very often. Maybe this spring when it warms up, I'll run down to the local school and shoot some hoops. Obviously I'll probably start walking more often after work and I really need to on the weekends. I've even thought about running to the mall after work and maybe do a little walking there while it's cold out. We'll see, I just know I need to do something because I am the heaviest I've ever been.

I've considered changing my eating habits, for about 20 seconds. I like food to much, I'd rather exercise.

Day 57. Wind Point, WI (177.7 Miles)
As you can see, I crossed over into Wisconsin a few days ago. I haven't come across anything real exciting to show you so I haven't really been posting but I am still keeping track. It's been my usual walking 6500+ steps during work days and lucky to get 1000 on non-work days.

No comments:

Post a Comment