Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day 3, September Challenge

After worrying yesterday that I wouldn't get enough steps on the weekend, I took a walk when I got up and actually managed to get over 8,000 at the start of the day. Of course, I haven't done much since. I headed out after I got home and changed my route in the neighborhood and expanded it to be bigger. I did the usual 2 laps but with the longer route, it ended up being almost 4.5 miles. I even thought of other routes that might make it longer. So we'll see how it goes.

The sad thing is, it's almost 9 o'clock this evening and I still haven't hit 10,000. It's the open of college football season and Michigan was on at noon so I've pretty much been plopped in my recliner the rest of the day watching football. A couple more trips to the restroom and I'll get the 10,000. Maybe.

I do enjoy walking through our neighborhood just because most everyone is pretty friendly. I get all kinds of waves and head nods from people that I have no idea who they are. It's much better than walking around a track, that would be pretty boring but we'll see what I'm going to have to do this winter if I actually keep this going past September.

Yesterday's stats


Total stats for September
(as of September 2nd)

  • Total steps = 25,329
  • Daily average = 12,665
  • +/- = +5329
Check in tomorrow for today's stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment