Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Written Word Wednesdays #5

Since I’ve been combining my WWW Wednesdays and Stacking the Shelves into one post, I’ve decided to rename the posts to Written Word Wednesdays. 

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays #31

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

A Vow of Tears

A Vow Of Tears by Jill H. O’Bones

I think I’m at 37% on this one.  It’s been ok but it seems for 37%, I should be further into the story.  It seems like I just started it.

What did you recently finish reading?

Day Soldiers (Day Soldiers, #1)

Day Soldiers (Day Soldiers #1) by Brandon Hale

This was definitely better than I though it would be.  Day Soldiers are people trained to battle werewolves and vampires who are at war with humans.  This mainly follows one character as she battles before and after becoming a Day Soldier.  I’m going to add the other 2 in the trilogy to my wish list.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Demonworld

Demonworld (Demonworld #1) by Kyle B. Stiff

A world of flesh demons.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go tohttp://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

 

Stacking the Shelves #15

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

 

The City of Worms (Everville, #2)

 

The City of Worms (Everville #2) by Roy Huff

I reviewed the first book for Mr. Huff upon his request and enjoyed it so I picked up the 2nd one when it went for sale.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment