Monday, November 25, 2013

Randomness #19

I know, I disappeared again.  I told you last weekend I was out of town all weekend.  Which included about 20 hours in a car.  I was wore out when we came home on Sunday from all the driving.  Then Monday and Tuesday were 12 hour days.  I had Wednesday and Thursday off but used those days to recover.  Then I turned around and had to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday for 12 hours each day.  So you can see, I just wasn’t really in the mood to do anything and that included even getting online for a couple of days straight.  Don’t feel like this blog was the only thing I neglected, I hadn’t posted on My Sports Obsession most of that week and once my Tumblr blogs queues ran out, they were dormant for awhile as well.  So see, it wasn’t you, it was me.

I started my chiropractor appointments last week.  I had one both of my off days and then I have 2 this week, earlier today and tomorrow.  It’s definitely different.  For those that don’t know, I don’t like to be massaged or even rubbed on my back or neck so it takes getting used to.  It really takes getting used to when I sit in the chair and he cracks my neck.  Too many movies of watching people getting their necks broken.

I do think it’s getting better, I’m not nearly as sore.  Which is good because the more I go, the less Cheri can go and she really needs it.  So I need to get fixed so she can continue.  We just can’t afford for both of us to go.

Pat Maloy Flyer.7.24

This week I have today (Monday) and Tuesday off, work Wednesday and then have the rest of the weekend off so I’m really hoping to recoup this week.  I debated on taking a vacation day on Wednesday so I could have the whole week off but with Christmas coming, I need the extra 12 hours on the paycheck.  Other than turkey day on Thursday, I really don’t have any plans all week.  I had planned to do some stuff with the kids but they chose to stay with their mom all week except Wednesday thru Thursday afternoon.  I realize that they don’t get to see their mom often, but it still hurts my feelings.  We watched Iron Man 3 last week and talked about watching Avengers and Thor this week since we were both off work and school but now they aren’t going to be around.  I had also planned on working with Samantha on her basketball skills before her season starts after the 1st of the year but I guess not.  The good news is, with all this time on my hands, maybe I’ll get some blog posts out.

Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment