Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Music Monday ish

I know it's not Monday, but I was busy yesterday. I rushed home after work to get showered and dressed up to go to a viewing. I didn't really know the lady as she was my brother-in-laws (I rarely see him) mother. I probably met her at graduation parties or a wedding somewhere, but I didn't know her, know her.

Anyways, the music portion.

I exercised 6 days so I got through quite a bit of artists but I don't remember really adding much. Let's check it out.

I added 10 songs. The Mylon there in the middle I stumbled across and looked for songs last week and added some ones I weren't sure about to this playlist to listen to once I got down to them.

I also added these 5 singles that were released over the last week.

Here's this weeks stats.

  • Added songs - 15 songs
  • Total songs on the playlist now - 5,213 songs
  • Total songs listened to - 1,042 songs (up 2 songs from last week)
  • Different artists listened to - 440 artists (up 4 from last week)


No comments:

Post a Comment