Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Weight Loss Wednesday

Just a quick post as it's getting late (for me) and I'm getting sleepy but I wanted to get a post up.

So about a week ago, I decided I needed to get off my ass and at least get a little active. My role at work has changed some in the last few months and that has me sitting on my butt a lot more and messing around (mostly) with Excel sheets. I feel like my weight has slowly been creeping up. 

The problem is, I suck at motivating myself to do things I don't enjoy and I don't enjoy working out in any kind of way. We have an elliptical bike just sitting there (my wife uses it) but like I said, no motivation. Well, as I said on Monday, I'm into music and I've been wanting to go through certain playlists and find new songs so I figured a half hour a day, I could ride the bike and go through that playlist. So that's my motivation, finding new music. I'm hoping by the time I get through the playlist that it'll be habit and just keep riding it.

Since this my 1st post about it, I'll go ahead and throw it out that the last time I weighed myself I was 312 lbs which was on Monday so that will be my starting weight. I have rode the bike for 8 straight days but there has definitely been days where I had to force myself to do so so we'll see if I can keep it up. 

Here's to another week of riding the bike.

1 comment:

  1. Just visiting :) Good for you for riding the bike! Great exercise. Good motivation too to look for music while you are peddling away. I walk the treadmill 5 days a week for 35 minutes. Only way I can do it is by reading books on my tablet. It does help to make the time go by faster! Good luck with your weight loss goals and keep moving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete