Saturday, August 24, 2019

What I'm watching


We spent last weekend watching the Into the Dark series on Hulu. I thought it was a TV series but once we got into it, I realized that they are all movies. Usually under an hour and a half but a movie none the less. You can see my ratings for each one here on my film diary. They weren't great, most weren't horrible. They were a typical horror series I guess. It's rare to get a really good horror movie and being they are putting one out one a month, I wasn't expecting to much.


We've also been really getting into the Live PD, Rescue, First Responders and whatever else is out there. We already have a healthy respect for those individuals but watching what a lot of them have to go through when dealing with the idiots out there, makes you respect them more. Of course, the real reason we watch is just to watch how stupid people really are. It also helps that Live PD is 3 hours on Friday night and Saturday night because right now, there isn't much on.


We started this today on Prime, it's supposed to be pretty funny. It's been ok so far (just finished season 1) but I know a lot of shows pick up after the first season and I hope this one follows that lead. With my lack of plans this weekend, we may get close to being finished with it by Sunday night.


Let's not forget my Sox, I always try to watch them but they are actually fun to watch this year. They are young so they don't always win but when they get on a roll, they are exciting to watch again. Coming into today, they've won 3 straight. Next week I'll get to add Michigan football as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment