Sunday, October 13, 2013

Social Media Sunday

For awhile now, I’ve been taking some time on Sundays (usually, sometimes Monday) and tracking my social media accounts.  I don’t know why, I just do.  I don’t really do anything to go out of my way to gather more followers.  For a month, I did the A to Z Challenge on this blog and that was to gather some followers.  I also went through a time where I made an effort to get more Twitter followers for (@jccsst1022) and (@sportobsession6) but I don’t anymore.  I don’t even post much to my Vine or YouTube accounts, but I added them to the list anyways.  Let’s take a look at the graph.

A Day in the Life of...(1)

The left side of the red line is followers, the right side are content posted.  I didn’t post up to my usual standard this week.  I really haven’t been online as much as I usually am.  That is sometimes typical on the weeks I am scheduled for 5 12 hour days.  The chart shows my online presence at 2410 followers, technically up 5 followers but I lost 3 on my SportObsession6 Twitter account.  That’s a regularity on the 2 Twitter accounts with a bunch of followers.  I follow anyone who follows me so people will follow me just to get a follower and then unfollow me.  But I use a service that tells me who unfollows me and they will get unfollowed as well.

I realize none of you really care about any of this, but I’ve been struggling for content and like I said above, I’ve been doing this for awhile so why not blog about it.  We’ll see if I continue this every week.  I should have time for a Music Mondays post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment