Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #18

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Inheritance

Inheritance by Joe McKinney

This has been pretty good so far.  It has mainly been a regular book but it has a supernatural feel to it.  There is something happening, supernaturally, but we aren’t exactly sure yet.  I think I’m 37% through and the supernatural stuff is about to hit the fan, so to speak.

What did you recently finish reading?

101 Things to do Before the Apocalypse

This was ok, it certainly wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be.  Towards the end I was just flying through it so I could get to my next book.  It wasn’t quite as funny as I thought it would be.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Sunfall Manor

Sunfall Manor by Peter Giglio

This sounds interesting, kind of creepy actually.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment