Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ESPN is feeding me?

So, I was looking at my stats briefly. I do check them periodically but just so I know what's going on. My stats aren't real high, my posts don't get a lot of pageviews so to be honest, there isn't a whole lot to look at anyways. I do like to check out my referring URLS just to see where people are coming from. On my sports blogs, there's a lot of Google listed because of the players and teams posted but here, you never know what you'll see.


Why is most of my traffic coming from ESPN site? I would love to see that on my sports blogs but here?  I clicked on them all and they all go to different pages of the same guys fantasy baseball team. It's not even a team from this season, they are all from previous seasons. I have no idea. I understand that somehow (don't ask me how) people can fake where it's coming from and it comes up with some oddball sites but all that above, I just don't get.

A big shoutout to Suldog though, this list is the last 30 days and he is on my top 10 all-time for this blog as well. Be sure to check him out, he's an actual writer now for the Boston Herald.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff, not sure why you would be getting all the referrals from the ESPN site, did you see a link to your page there anywhere?

    I also get a large number coming from Jims blog, I am surprised you don't have more traffic here, just keep posting and it will pick up.

    ReplyDelete