Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Stealing #8

I ran across another one of these that I liked the questions, so here goes.

http://funnytheworld.com/


1. Last movie you watched.  Don't know if it's considered a movie or not but we watched Hamilton on Disney+ last weekend. I hate musicals but actually enjoyed this one.

2. Last movie you watched in a theater.  Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker on January 10th.

I could answer the above 2 question because I track my movies on Letterbox.

3. A film you’ve always wanted to watch, but haven’t.  The new Invisible Man. This was going to be a recent movie because if I want to see something, I see it but we haven't watched much recently.

4. Favorite movie soundtrack.  Tin Cup.

5. Your favorite movie duo. James T. Kirk and Spock. Only reason I thought of them was because I watched a little of Star Trek the other night.

6. Movie you like because of its story.  Dragonfly

7. A film that disappointed you. Avengers: Endgame. Part 1 was pretty good, the finale didn't impress me as much as I thought it would.

8. Favorite scene from a movie. Wow, this ones tough. I think the first time I watched the Shawshank Redemption, when they lead you to believe that Andy hung himself and you know they are going to find him hanging in his cell but he's just gone. When the warden throws the chess piece through the poster. I was shocked!

9. Your guilty pleasure movie.  See above, love the Shawshank Redemption. Doesn't hurt that it's based off a Stephen King story.

10. A movie you keep going back to.  Captain America: the Winter Soldier

11. A quote you admire from your favorite movie. I have no idea. Favorite quote I could probably think of something. One I admire, nope.

12. A movie based on a true story. Eight Men Out

13. Your favorite actor/actress. There is so many to name.

14. A sequel you’re not a fan of. How about prequels, the Star Wars ones to be exact.

15. A film you know by heart.  the Shawshank Redemption

16. Your favorite opening scene.  Guardians of the Galaxy 2

17. A film that was based on a book and was executed well. This is tough because movies are never as good as the books. I'm going to go with the Shawshank Redemption (again) just because it was a short story so the movie was actually more detailed than the book.

18. A comedy film. This is 40

19. TV series you’re binging on now.  We just started season 5 of Homeland on Hulu when the wife is around. Right now I'm watching season 2 of Hanna when she's not.

20. A TV series you think is underrated. Yellowstone. It's not underrated but I don't think a lot of people watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment