Thursday, July 18, 2019

the Walking Fat

If you remember way back at the beginning of 2017, I started tracking my walking on a map just to see how far I'd get with my daily steps. I changed it up a little after I started and decided to walk to all the MLB and Big Ten stadiums and if I go by others I'll log them. Well, the last stadium I was at was in Colorado and from there I went to Seattle, there is a whole lot of nothing between those cities which is why I haven't really posted about it much. I'm finally in Seattle so you finally get another stadium post. Sadly, it really didn't look that impressive from the ground.



Only thing I know about this stadium is the retractable roof and when I watch games there (on TV), I always hear horns in the background because of the train tracks next to the stadium. Oh, and the Mariners play there.


I also noticed the Seahawks stadium was next door so I went around it as well. So let's see where that puts us on our tour.
  1. Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago White Sox - MLB)
  2. Soldier Field (Chicago Bears - NFL)
  3. Ryan Field (Northwestern Wildcates - B1G)
  4. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs - MLB)
  5. Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers - MLB)
  6. Camp Randall (Wisconsin Badgers - B1G)
  7. TCF Bank Stadium (Minnesota Golden Gophers - B1G)
  8. Target Field (Minnesota Twins - MLB)
  9. Kinnick Stadium (Iowa Hawkeyes - B1G)
  10. Memorial Stadium (Nebraska Cornhuskers - B1G)
  11. Coors Field (Colorado Rockies - MLB)
  12. Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets - NBA)
  13. Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncoes - NFL)
  14. T-Mobile Park (Seattle Mariners - MLB)
  15. Centurylink Field (Seattle Seahawks - NFL)
So that's my 6th MLB stadium and my 3rd NFL Stadium.

Day 928 - Seattle, WA (3108.2 miles)

2019
Goal - 1,500 miles (4.1 miles/day)
Currently - 719.8 miles (3.64 miles/day)

As you can see, I'm below my goal pace but I don't really go "walking" anymore. Most of my steps come from work and a little around the house. I have already matched my days with 10,000 or more steps from last year and we still have 4 1/2 months to go. I don't know what all that means, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment