Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Stealing #6

I just got back from Virginia for the week. We left on Tuesday and came back yesterday. We didn't do much "fun" stuff, it was all about spending time with family and friends. I ran off from the in-laws for a couple of days to spend time with my cousin and family outside Asheville, NC. Not much more to say about that, like I said, it was all about spending time with family and friends.

I ran into this Sunday Stealing post and liked the questions so here goes.


1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?  Yeah, could always use more money but my life is way better now than any other part of my life.
2. Do you drink enough water?  Nope, my wife tells me all the time.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?  Week or two. We don't have it a lot but occasionally.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?  Mountains, not even a contest. Love the mountains, hate the beach.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?  Sore, very sore.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date or be taken on a date?  Doesn't make a difference to me, it's all about the time spent not the quality of the date.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?  Um, never.
8. Vodka or wine?  Vodka, I rarely drink but I prefer hard liquor when I do.
9. How often do you cry?  Rarely do I cry cry, but I tear up all the time. I'm an emotional guy.
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?  Probably, I would assume most boys do at one time or another.
11. Can you wire a plug?  Nope.
12. Do you wear socks to bed?  Yep, wear them all the time. My feet get cold, I get cold.
13. What is currently bugging you?  The damn teenagers in my house, or I should say 2 of the 3 teenagers in the house.
14. Can you change a car tire?  Yes, changed many of them.
15. Have you met more than ten celebrities?  No, definitely not. Can only think of 2.
16. Do you sleep naked?  Almost. I used to before kids were roaming the house.
17. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?  Nothing comes to mind, I've been to hundreds of concerts but nothing stands out.
18. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow online?  Sexual feelings as in she's hot and I'd like to see her naked, sure. Sexual feelings as in I want to tap that, no.
19. Who is someone who has changed your life positively?  Cheri, she's the reason I can answer question 1 like I did.
20. Favorite city?  I guess Chicago.
21. Can you drive?  Got my license the first day the law allowed.
22. Cigarettes or alcohol?  Neither. Smoked 1 cigarette in my life. I drink alcohol but very rarely.
23. Favorite and least favorite accents?  Accents do nothing for me, as long as I can understand what they are saying, that's my favorite.
24. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?  Yes.
25. Do you like 1980s fashion? No, only thing that should survive the 80's is the music. The rest of it needs to stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment