Monday, February 2, 2015

My favorite Super Bowl commercials

I decided to do a top Super Bowl commercials post. Although I didn’t pay a lot of attention, some of them stuck out more than others. There wasn’t a lot that I saw (and bare in mind, I don’t pay that much attention to them), but these were my top 3.

Everybody has this in their top 3, but while I do really like the commercial, I saw it a week before the Super Bowl so I don’t know that I actually consider it a Super Bowl commercials. I kept it though since it is technically a Super Bowl ad. Budweiser is pretty much always towards the top in this category aren’t they. They do it with the Clydesdales, but now they throw in a cute puppy, how can you say no.

This one was hilarious, the Brady Bunch with Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi, perfect. It may have missed the mark with the younger crowd as they probably didn’t understand the whole Brady Bunch thing, especially the Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, but as an older generation member, I loved it. Especially since I watch the movies that star Trejo and Buscemi.

This one however, had most generations from the gamers to the generations of Liam Neeson fans. I really loved the attitude he gave the barista about his name too. I don’t know which one I liked better between the last 2 but I guess you can say star power favored me, which is a rarity. I generally don’t like when they throw in celebs just for show but I couldn’t help it, I loved both of them.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't watch the Super Bowl this year! Loved the Budweiser commercial. But like you said, they are always #1. I enjoyed seeing the other two you posted. I especially laughed at Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete