Monday, January 19, 2015

Latest book reviews

The first 2 books I finished before Christmas but never got around to reviewing them. I realized this when I finished the last one on Friday.

zzz-lawsbookreviews

Born (Born, #1)

Born (Born #1) by Tara Brown

I enjoyed this book. It’s 10 years after the apocalypse and Emma has been on her own the whole time until someone comes knocking at her door. It was different then the typical virus plague books that I read, maybe because it takes place so long afterwards. I added the other 2 of the trilogy to my Amazon wishlist.

I gave it 4 stars on Amazon and Goodreads.

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1)

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1) by PT Michelle

This book was pretty good as well. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Nara dreams about her day every night until the mysterious Ethan comes into her life with his own secrets. Nara loses her dreams and fate starts taking shots at her after she’s interfered with it. Definitely interesting story and I enjoyed it. I added the rest of the series to my Amazon wishlist and even picked up a prequel novella for free while there.

I gave it 4 stars on Amazon and Goodreads.

The Dead Men (Zombie D.O.A., #3)

The Dead Men (Zombie DOA #3) by JJ Zep

I hadn’t read the first 2 books yet but took a shot on it anyways. It hurt a little in some of the backstory comments but for the most part, you can figure it out. It wasn’t a bad read and I enjoyed it, but I took away a star for it’s length. It generally takes me a week to read an average book since I only read around 45 minutes a day and I read this one in 2 days.

I gave it 3 stars on Amazon and Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there.
    Thanks for sharing. Just stopping by briefly on my way around the 2014 A-Z Road Trip!

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete