Thursday, September 4, 2014

Journal, September 4th

I suppose if I’m going to keep a journal (blog) that I should probably actually do something.  My life is a little too boring.  I don’t really have anything to say today.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Taxi Brooklyn (DVR)
  • Legends (DVR)
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR)
  • @Midnight (DVR)
  • Hot in Cleveland (DVR)
  • Wahlburgers (DVR)
  • Duck Commander (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment