Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quick humor

Just something real quick before I head to bed.

389_thumb

How can you not laugh at that.

7325

I love this because my daughter has an iPhone and while I’ll admit they are great phones, the fact that it has cost me more money than my wife and I’s droids because everything that goes with it has to be “apple”.  I haven’t paid for 1 app on my phone but she’s had to buy a few of them that were free to Droids.  Not to mention the jacked up chargers you have to pay $20+ because it has to be an “apple” charger.  I can get one for my droid at dollar general.  I hate things where the only thing that goes with them is there stuff.  Purchase our item, it’s the best.  Then have the small print saying, but it’ll keep costing you bit by bit until you smarten up and buy something else.

comicwrestling1

epic-fail-photos-border-patrol-fail

Don’t they know Taco Bell isn’t real mexican food.  Mexican’s don’t eat there.

epic-fail-photos-classic-family-planning-fail

Always good advice, but I hear that’s where lawyers come from.

epic-fail-photos-picture-fail

Ya might want to look behind you.  Better yet, that face your making, you may not want to publish this pic.  Oh wait, too late, never mind.

epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-going-to-be-a-long-hard-day-in-the-windy-city

He really likes the weather.

tumblr_ll0znia3aq1qh9wcto1_500

I’m heading off to bed now, hope I made you at least smile.  Sorry about the lack of posts recently but I’ve been exhausted with working a bunch of overtime.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment