Rumor has it that they are finally getting around to do the hiring in at work which is supposed to include me. Right now, I’m working through a temporary service and was promised to get hired in at 90 days. All that changed when the HR lady got fired, so now I’m closing in on 180 days (6 months) and I’m still not hired in. Hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. I was hoping they would have said something today but they didn’t.
We had Taco Bell for supper (I know my mom is shocked, not!). Every so often I get the chicken supreme chalupas. They are yummy and I can even take them to work the next day and eat them cold and they are still yummy, if not more yummy. I feel like I used yummy a lot, but then again, I am talking about Taco Bell. Back to what I was saying, about half the time that I order the chalupas, they screw up and give me ground beef instead of chicken. They are nothing alike on their own, let one inside a chalupa. They screwed it up tonight. Bastards. They are opening a new Taco Bell right next door, it looks really close to being done and I actually thought it would have opened by now. Hopefully, when it does open, they can give me a better than 50% on getting the order right.
When I picked up the kids and met theEx, my phone said it was 93° with a realfeel of 99°. That was around 4:30. When I went to get our supper, around 6, it was down to 81° with a realfeel of 88° and dropping. We had some thundershowers roll through and it definitely cooled it down.
I forgot to mention that I finished another book the other day. I was close to finishing it at work and while I was waiting for Trevor to get home from school.
It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great. It was definitely different which I don’t mind, but it was just a little weird. I gave it 3 stars on Goodreads. I started my next book the next day, I want to say on Thursday. It sucks that it takes me 2 or 3 weeks to finish a book now but I wouldn’t trade my job and go back to my old one. Just a sacrifice I have to make I guess.
What I clicked on to read today. I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.
- Supernatural Infographic: The Many Deaths of Sam and Dean (via Email)
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Deleted Scene Is Witty, Bright, And Should Have Been Left In (via Facebook)
- Local Police blotter (via Facebook)
That is a lot of freaking quarters. Lol
- Supergirl TV Series in the Works From Arrow/Flash Co-Creator (via Feedly)
- Whispers (via Feedly)
Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter. I also post on Too Many Manninghams.
- I posted to all 4 Tumblr, although I am now out of posts for one of the blogs for tomorrow.
- I posted a Ryan Zimmerman card to My Sports Obsession.
- Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody, called Last Song of the Day. Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too
Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.
- Rush (DVR)
- Satisfaction (DVR)
- Married (DVR)
- @Midnight (DVR)