Sunday, June 2, 2019

Last Songs For Music Monday

I had a slow week in music because a lot of my listening comes at work and I only "worked" 2 days this week. Monday was Memorial day so I had it off. Tuesday I had a vacation day. Wednesday I worked. Thursday I worked but I was at a conference all day so I couldn't listen to music. Friday I worked but it was a bad day and ended up being half a day and I haven't done much this weekend.

It's a little Rock heavy this week but it is all random so get what you get.


The stats.
  • Songs on the Playlist - 3,373 songs (up 7 songs from last week.)
  • Songs listened to this week - 233 songs (down 288 from last week.)

  • Listened to the 50th song by Elvis Presley since 2018 on Monday.
  • Listened to the 100th song by Metallica since 2018 on Wednesday.

  • Listened to the 100th song by Halestorm this year on Wednesday.
Monday - The Best of Times by Styx
Genre - Classic Rock



Tuesday - That's All by Genesis
Genre - 80's





Wednesday - Leader of the Band by Dan Fogelberg
Genre - Soft Rock





Thursday - Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch
Genre - Rock





Friday - Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Genre - Country





Saturday - Fake It by Seether
Genre - Rock





Sunday - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue by Crystal Gayle
Genre - Country



No comments:

Post a Comment