Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday Stealing #4


Favorite novel and author?   I don't know about novel, I read a ton so I have a bunch but author is Stephen King
Favorite perfume/scent?  Cookies baking, can't stand perfume or cologne
Coffee or tea?  Tea, can't stand the smell or taste of coffee
Are you a cat or dog person?  We have both but I'm a cat person, they aren't so damn needy all the time.
Which mythical creature would you transform into if you could?  No idea
Favorite time period?  Current one I guess
Name 3 films that have changed your life and have shaped you into the person you are today.  I have no idea
Diamonds or pearls?  Do baseball diamonds count?
What’s your biggest dream?  It was to own a home that my kids could call a place home for the rest of their lives but we got it a few years ago, don't really have another one that I can think of. Travel to all the MLB stadiums, maybe?
Dream destination?  Not much of a traveler, I'd love to see some of the pics of New Zealand or Ireland, maybe Alaska. Some place green with mountains.
Favorite fictional character?  Rachel Morgan
Share a quote or passage that means something to you.  The level of my sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.
What’s your favorite plant/flower?  None
Do you prefer the forest or the ocean? why?  Forest, Ocean scares the crap out of me.
What do you value most in people?  Honesty, I hate being lied to. I don't care if the truth hurts, it hurts more to be lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment