Sunday, February 11, 2018

Walking update

Figured I could at least update my walking on this snowy Sunday.

Day 406 - Funk, NE (1324.8 miles)

I actually had some issues with my Fitbit for a day or two. It wasn't charging right, I was having to charge it every night for it to last through the day but it seems to have fixed itself and now I only have to charge it every 5 or 6 days again.

I actually had a decent week this week because we weren't doing production and we're doing grunt work. 3 of my 5 days of work I had over 10,000 (1 day over 13,000) and the other 2 days were over 9,000.

Goal - 1500 miles (4.1 miles/day)
Currently - 146 miles (3.56 miles/day)

So once again, I went up on my miles/day average, although this time it was only up .03. It's a good thing I had a busy week during the week since I haven't done nothing yesterday or today.

I'm a long ways from my next stop so it'll be awhile before you get to see another stadium tour post but I'll try to at least update this every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment