Monday, January 15, 2018

Real duties to Call of Duty


As per my usual Sunday night before going to work on Monday, I couldn't sleep. It probably has to do with the sleeping in till 10 on Saturday and 9:30 Sunday. I did that Snap above as I was going to bed, it was well after 1 before I actually fell asleep. Needless to say, I was sleepy today.

I took the main roads to work today as we got a couple of more inches last but I made good time as those roads weren't to horrible. I finally got some filters at work and was able to do the correct test on our etch tank today and found out it was way lower than I had thought so I had to boost it up. Other than that, nothing to exciting.


For the first time, I took the main roads home because it pretty much snowed non-stop today. I figured there would be a main difference between coming and going to work. I thought it would be traffic as in way more on the way home. I was wrong, traffic wasn't much different but I got stopped by light after light after light. I pretty much did speed limit most of the way but with all the stopping, it still took me over 40 minutes to get home.

I came home to a clean driveway though because I texted Trevor and told him to shovel it. I told him he could blame Martin Luther King for giving him the day off school. Samantha had her last driving lesson today as well. She said they went downtown so the roads stayed decent.

After I got settled for the evening, Samantha asked me to play Call of Duty with her. I said sure but only for a short time. I suck at those kind of video games, way to much going on for me to do anything. I got killed 17 times and had 0 kills. I sucked. She made fun of me, but when I said fine, let's play Madden, she declined. I said I couldn't play those games, I didn't say I couldn't play any games.


Not much since then, I've been watching the Michigan/Maryland game while I type this so it's taken awhile to get it out. It's close to being done as am I with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment