Friday, July 14, 2017

Stadium Tour continues

Day 193, Minneapolis, MN (605.35)

I haven't posted about my walking in awhile. I still don't really go walking but I do still keep track of my steps and such and still track it on a map. I'm in the process of hitting all the MLB and Big Ten stadiums but I didn't start until half way through the tracking so I have some backtracking to do. Anyways, as you can see above, I'm in Minneapolis which is home of the Minnesota Twins as well as the Minnesota Golden Gophers. I passed them both earlier this week just hadn't gotten around to posting them.



I went through the Minnesota campus first and walked past the TCF Bank Stadium. I believe it was Monday of this week. Then just a couple of miles up the road I walked by this.



It look much nicer than that domed stadium they had before. Let's check out what we've seen so far.
  1. Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago White Sox)
  2. Soldier Field (Chicago Bears)
  3. Ryan Field (Northwestern Wildcats)
  4. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
  5. Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
  6. Camp Randall (Wisconsin Badgers)
  7. TCF Bank Stadium (Minnesota Golden Gophers)
  8. Target Field (Minnesota Twins)
I'm heading South, mainly because there isn't crap in the North West states until you get on the coast. I'm going to head a little back to the East to hit a spot that I missed before I decided what stadiums I was going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment