Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day #4 - South Bend, IN


It was a rough day today, I went through South Bend but I stayed more to the South of town so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I crossed some railroad tracks and debated on following them but decided to stick with the road. While I'm not real familiar with South Bend, I'm more familiar with the roads than the tracks, obviously. I found a plasma donation place to stay at tonight. I was hoping for a bed here but there aren't beds but more of a reclining chair. Oh well, it'll have to do. It didn't take real long to clear it out. The front door was open so there was only a straggler or 2 and they are in some offices at the front of the building while I'm hanging out in the back. I chose this building because it sits a ways from the road. There's a Goodwill next door that I'm going to hit at first light to see if there is anything I can use. I'm definitely going to be changing some clothes.


Total steps so far = 19,574
Total mileage so far = 12.62
Miles to go = 1503.38

No comments:

Post a Comment