Thursday, September 1, 2016

It's September Ya'll

It's September 1st, I know you're waiting on hand and foot to know if I got my 10,000 steps today.

I got off work and checked my steps, only around 5200. That's actually low for a work day, usually it's around 7000 so I was already in trouble. I got home and I helped Cheri with a few things out in the yard. I managed to rack up another 600 or so steps. I went in and threw on my shoes and headed out.

That's right, I went walking so Day #1, I still have my average of 10000 steps a day. I walked a little over 2 miles. My daughter got home and hopped on her bike and rode along with me so since I only had 1 headphone in and was chatting with her, I decided to Snapchat my journey. Yes, I have a Snapchat, although I rarely use it for actually Snapping or Chatting or whatever it's called. I do occasionally publish a "My Story" like I did today.


I do like that you can actually post them here, there or everywhere now so I may use it a little more often. I never really used it because I don't really have that many followers anyways, and let's face it, I don't really do anything to post anyways. Usually when I do, it's of the cat, or the fact that my wife is sleeping and I get to watch 3 or 4 sports games on TV in a row.

So tomorrow, after all my stats are in because I'll get a few more steps going to bed, I'll post what I ended up on day #1 and if you know me, there will be all kinds of stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment