Sunday, September 4, 2016

Day 4, September Challenge

I did manage to get a walk in today but not as far as yesterday. I woke up after 10 again so I didn't have time before I had to run my son over to my mom's. He was grounded so I asked her to put him to work so he'd get out of the house for awhile. I dropped him off and then dropped off my daughter and her friend off at another friends house then headed to Walmart. I had to pick up a few things which was good for probably a few hundred steps at least. Then I headed home, grabbed my headphones and went for a walk. I went a different route, made it longer. 

My legs were a little stiff when I headed out, which sometimes they are if I don't walk right after work. I ended up only doing one lap because my shins were starting to hurt and I think I'm getting a blister on the bottom of my foot. So when I got back to the house, I checked my stats just to seem how long that route was and see how short I was going to be for the day. Turns out, the new route was 3 1/2 miles so I wasn't as short as I thought I would be. I was still short, but I was afraid it would only be 5,000 steps or so and it was over 7,000. I'll just make sure I get out of my recliner a few more times just to get the steps a little higher. I do need to do my laundry so that will help.

Yesterday's Stats

Had I noticed I was only 12 steps away from 10,000 yesterday, I would have walked a lap around the house or something. As it was, I didn't notice it until I went to bed, which was after midnight so it wouldn't have counted towards that day anyways.

Total Stats for September
(as of September 3rd)
  • Total steps = 35,317
  • Daily Average = 11,772
  • +/- = +5,317

No comments:

Post a Comment