Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 2, September Challenge

I had a much better work day today as far as steps go. I came home with close to 8,000 already logged in so when I left for my walk, I hit the 10,000 mark before I even got through my first mile. I changed up my route that I normally do to make it a little bigger. The street behind us doesn't technically connect to ours but I noticed on my walk yesterday that there was a path across the empty lots that connected them so I broadened my lap around the neighborhood. Then today on the longer route, I noticed that the street behind that street had a path through as well so tomorrow, I will be broadening it again.

My usual walk is 2 laps and my normal route was 2 miles, the route I took today ended up being 2 1/2 miles with 2 laps. Since this is a 3 day weekend and I'm not working, I'm going to have to come up with some mileage without the 6 or 7000 steps that I get at work. I'll take that longer route tomorrow but I think I might have to make more than 2 laps, I'm not sure my body can handle that so we'll see. Maybe without all the work "mileage" I'll be able to walk a little longer.


Yesterdays stats


Total stats for September
(as of September 1st)

  • Total steps = 11,148
  • Average Daily = 11,148
  • +/- = +1,148
Check out tomorrow for today's final stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment