Friday, February 19, 2016

Fitbit weekly for last week

I would have posted this earlier in the week but I was having issues with blogger and uploading photos. It finally got fixed today so here you go.

I bet you're all happy that I decided not to post an every day journal of my Fitbit progress. To be honest, I just had one of those days where I did't have time or just did't get in the mood to post and it totally takes me out of the habit of sitting down to do so. I did get a weekly report from them in my email so I thought I could do a weekly post. Granted, I got it a few days ago and I'm just now posting so some things haven't changed.


I know, it's not very impressive at all but I only worked for 2 days and then was on leave for bereavement Wednesday thru Friday. Wednesday was the Celebration of Life party and afterwards we took the kids shopping at Target for clothes and shoes. Then we also went out for supper that night because my cousin was in town for the party and we always go out to Hacienda when he's in town. Thursday wasn't a huge step day, I was out and about and not at home but I really wasn't doing anything. I basically hung out with the family all day, just chilling. Friday I didn't do squat and Saturday I worked on the house so I got more steps than usual for the weekend but still not a bunch. As far as my friend ranking, I was 9th out of 10 friends, kind of pathetic if you ask me. Take a look at my daily steps


As I said above, the 2 work days were the most productive and it was all downhill from there. The other thing I keep track of, not sure why, maybe just because it's interesting, is sleep.


That is actually really good, but that is also again, because I only worked for 2 days. I get really good sleep if I'm not working because I tend to sleep in, sometimes as late as 10 or 11 in the morning. Put it this way, I actually have my sleep goal set at 6 hours and I hit that for 5 of the 7 days last week. So next week, you'll see more steps (more work days) and less sleep duration (more work days.) Side note, I do count naps in the afternoon so sometimes my sleep will look better because of it.


I will also keep records to date of this week's post. All the following records will be from this week since it's the first week doing this. Since we are so far into next week already, I can already tell you that most, if not all of these will change.


Daily Records
  • Steps - 10,015 (4.92 miles) (February 9th, 2016)
  • Floors climbed - 10 (February 8th, 9th, 2016)
  • Sleep - 8 hrs, 4 mins (February 10th, 2016

Weekly records
  • Steps - 31,149 (15.31 miles) (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
  • Floors climbed - 24 (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
  • Sleep - 51 hrs, 9 mins (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)

Weekly averages
  • Steps - 4,449 (2.19 miles) (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
  • Floors climbed - 3 (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
  • Sleep - 7 hrs, 28 mins (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment