I bet you're all happy that I decided not to post an every day journal of my Fitbit progress. To be honest, I just had one of those days where I did't have time or just did't get in the mood to post and it totally takes me out of the habit of sitting down to do so. I did get a weekly report from them in my email so I thought I could do a weekly post. Granted, I got it a few days ago and I'm just now posting so some things haven't changed.
As I said above, the 2 work days were the most productive and it was all downhill from there. The other thing I keep track of, not sure why, maybe just because it's interesting, is sleep.
I will also keep records to date of this week's post. All the following records will be from this week since it's the first week doing this. Since we are so far into next week already, I can already tell you that most, if not all of these will change.
- Steps - 10,015 (4.92 miles) (February 9th, 2016)
- Floors climbed - 10 (February 8th, 9th, 2016)
- Sleep - 8 hrs, 4 mins (February 10th, 2016
- Steps - 31,149 (15.31 miles) (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
- Floors climbed - 24 (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
- Sleep - 51 hrs, 9 mins (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
- Steps - 4,449 (2.19 miles) (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
- Floors climbed - 3 (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)
- Sleep - 7 hrs, 28 mins (February 7th - February 14th, 2016)