Last week, my brother came over and helped me replace the toilet. We wanted to switch out the toilet in the master bathroom to a taller one because my wife has relapses of her MS every so often to where her knees hurt and it's hard for her to get up from a low seating position. I shouldn't say my brother helped because he pretty much did all of it. The only thing I was there for was to pick up the toilet. He got everything together, but the new hose between the floor and toilet leaked a bit so we headed down to Walmart to get thread tape. We went to Walmart because A) I had just replaced my car battery and needed to return my old one for my $12 back and B) my brother wanted to pick up ammo which conveniently, is right next to the tire entrance.
Today, I came home from work and sat on my ass all evening. I'm feeling it, my body is sore because it is old. I was also waiting for my trash bin from our trash pick-up that was supposed to start last Wednesday, but I'm still waiting on my damn bin. My garage is going to be completely full of trash at the rate they are getting me my bin. That's the excuse I'm using for sitting in the living room, I was waiting for our bin to get delivered, had to keep an eye on the driveway.
So that's what we've done so far. I'll keep you updated with any other changes and believe me, there is plenty of coming.
- Den - Paint.
- Dining Room & Kitchen - Paint and Stain the cabinets.
- Garage - Rearrange and clean (clean probably won't get done till spring.)
- Living Room - Some touch up to the paint and put the wood (board and batten) up. Put some kind of tile at the front door (there's carpet there now).
- Main bathroom - Paint, possibly restain the vanity.
- Master Bath - Paint, possibly restain the vanity.
- Master Bedroom - Paint walls and possibly ceiling.
- Outside - Reseed grass (spring), stain the deck and the porch, put up a column, paint the door, replace the lamp post.
- Samantha's Room - Paint, take down fish wallpaper, put up chalkboard paint on one small mall.
- Trevor's Room - Completed.