Saturday, January 17, 2015

(late) Movie reviews

zzz-lawsmoviereviews

I watched some these over Christmas break but I never got around to posting the reviews. We rented a few last night as well so I figured I better get this out before I watch the new ones.

It took me awhile to watch the first one because I thought it looked stupid but after catching the first one on TV, Cheri and I laughed at it quite a bit so we took a shot at the 2nd one as well. It was as good as the first one if you like that kind of humor, which we do.

I gave it 4 stars as did Cheri.

I wasn’t sure how much I would like this, stupid comedies can always go either way. I must admit though, I though it was pretty funny. It’s even funnier to see Liam Neeson in a stupid comedy after all the action movies he’s done lately.

I gave it 4 stars, it’s been too long since we watched it so Cheri can’t remember how good it was.

I wasn’t sure how much I wanted to see this either but was glad we did. It was better than I thought it would be. I wasn’t sure how funny it would be to watch an “everyday” couple trying to get back their tape but with Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal, it was pretty funny.

I gave it 4 stars as did Cheri.

I wasn’t too high on this one but the premise seemed to be like the kind of books that I enjoy. It was ok, wasn’t as good as I had hoped. I’m pretty sure I would have enjoyed the book, it just seemed to have that feel to it.

I gave it 3 stars as did Cheri.

Took the kids to see this during Christmas break as well. It was really good. I haven’t see the others in awhile but I think this was the best one. That might be because it was really sad to see Robin Williams turn back into wax at the very end.

I gave it 4 stars, Cheri gave it 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment