Monday, November 10, 2014

Week in Review

I decided to add my suppers so you all could see how well my lovely wife feeds me, also the reason I’m fat. Although, that’s my fault because I almost always go back for seconds.

Monday, November 3rd.

  • Cheri made Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Broccoli and Cheese and Cheddar Bay Biscuits.

Tuesday, November 4th.

  • Samantha had tryouts for the basketball team, I’m really hoping she makes it although by the sounds of it, there wasn’t very many girls who tried out so she may make it by default.  I’m OK with that, I just like watching her play.
  • Passed an accident today.  Weather was good so it shouldn’t have been a factor. Basically, it looked like someone in the left turn lane decided to merge to his right but there was a car there and he merged into the other lane.  All 3 cars were pushed together when we went by.
  • Cheri made Applesauce Bar-b-que Chicken with potatoes and applesauce.  Very good meal, everything tasted good.  Potatoes were yummy.

Wednesday, November 5th.

  • Had Taco Bell for supper, Cheri’s body wasn’t doing to well and she didn’t want to hang out in the kitchen.
  • I took over 10,000 steps today (I have a pedometer on my phone) for only the 3rd time since I’ve owned this phone, which is probably 3 months.

Thursday, November 6th.

  • Cheri got up a little before me because her sister was having surgery this morning and she wanted to be there for her.
  • I got off of work and then headed up to the hospital to see her sister and stopped and visited my grandparents. My grandfather was there for his weekly visit so I chit chatted with them for a bit before they left.
  • Another day (4th) that I took over 10,000 steps. Thanks to the hospital would be my guess.
  • Had McDonalds for supper since we were out (McRib is back!).
  • Went to bed before 11 pm, which is rare for me.  I usually go to bed around 11:30ish.

Friday, November 7th.

  • Had the sex talk with Samantha, covering everything kind of sex talk. She was disgusted by it, which is a good sign for me.
  • Samantha decided she was going to go to her mom’s this weekend since the JackAss was going to to out of town.
  • I dropped Samantha and my niece off at the high school sectional game, not that she’s there for football.  TheEx picked her up from the game and I met her with Trevor.  We discussed the rules of Samantha “dating” which is essentially, she can see him at school functions and that is it because she isn’t actually allowed to date.  She also told me she’s switching jobs again, let’s just hope she remembers to transfer the child support.
  • Cheri made a baked potato with chili and cheese on it for supper.

Saturday, November 8th.

  • We went to Cheri’s sisters house, she got home from the hospital yesterday and her other 2 sisters were going to be there.  It’s a rarity for all 4 of them to be together.  We hung out all day.  She looked to be doing a lot better.  On the way out there, I realized I forgot to set the DVR for the Michigan game and I hadn’t reset my Xfinity app since I upgraded my DVR so I couldn’t set it with my phone.  They had the Notre Dame game on which was on at the same time and I didn’t want to be anti-social and go into another room to watch it so I loaded it up on my phone and had the volume down and watched both games at once.
  • Cheri’s sister made Chicken Noodles and we had mashed potatoes, green beans and croissants for a late lunch.
  • We left after 7 and grabbed some Taco Bell on the way home.

Sunday, November 9th.

  • Didn’t do a damn thing all day.  Only had 137 steps today.  Part of that is because I tend to leave my phone on the couch when I walk away for a few minutes, otherwise I would have had at least 200. Lol
  • Samantha text me and said theEx was dropping them off so I GPS’d them to see that they were on their way to be home on time.  They stopped somewhere for 20 minutes. That somewhere is the same street that her boyfriend lives.  We just had this talk earlier in the week that she was only allowed to see him at school functions.  When she got home, she fessed up, with a little prodding from us, where she was at.  I asked if she remembered that she was only supposed to see him at school functions, she said yes.  So you saw your boyfriend?  Yes.  Was it at a school function?  No.  So are you seeing what you did wrong. The worse part is I just had this discussion with theEx and here she was, breaking the rules already. The only reason I didn’t ground her was because theEx was there but it counts as a warning, next time there will be consequences.
  • I decided I would test Trevor and when I put him to bed, I asked where they were before they came home. He said they came from the pizza place. So you went straight from the pizza place to home?  Yes. So now your mother is teaching you to lie. He said they told me to say that. Freaking unbelievable.
  • I listed some tapes of my brothers to get rid of on Ebay. I sold 4 of them so far but when they tried to pay, it kept telling me it was pending. Come to find out, Ebay changed my Paypal address so the payment went to an email address I had over 4 years ago, which I have no access too.  Cheri googled and apparently, Ebay did that to a lot of sellers. So now I’m trying to get the people that purchased them to cancel their payments and send them to the correct address. Pain in the ass, and even though it’s Ebay’s mistake, I’m the one that looks bad.
  • Cheri made another Potato with Chili and Cheese for supper.

 

In case you didn’t know, this was actually a busy week for me, which is why there is so much fast food up there.  Normally, we eat at home throughout the week. We will eat out more on the weekend because we don’t have the kids.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how accurate the pedometer app is on the cell phones, my wife has one on hers pretty cool actually.

    Looks like some really good meals you are having at home, the fast food is completely understandable when you are running like you did this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't eat fast food much during the week, mainly because it's expensive to feed 4 but sometimes you just get stuck doing it.

      Delete
  2. I would say that you are eating well. I love your wife's name. My mom wanted to call me Cheri but my dad vetoed it...so I was named after my mom! I cannot believe that you EX is teaching the kids that lying to you is okay. Kids learn that well enough on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my #1 rule, no lying so it really pissed me off when Trevor blatantly did it. He is a momma's boy. Samantha knows better.

      Delete