Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Journal, September 3rd

7:00 pm

Work

Had some maintenance issues at work with the lines so it was another slow day.  I don’t think they posted the weekend though so there is that.  I forgot to look on my way out, I looked at lunch and nothing was up.

Kids

Picked up the kids after school and took them to the library.  I was overlooking Samantha at the computer while she was looking for books.  She typed in scary so I asked her about reading some Stephen King books.  She said she was interested so we went to that section and I started explaining each book.  I explained Carrie to her and that’s the one she wanted.  I’m a huge Stephen King fan and have read almost everything that he’s read so I’m hoping she really liked it.  I was going to have her start the Hollows series by Kim Harrison (my favorite series) but they didn’t have the first book there so I told her after this one, we’d go to the main branch and get it.

10:00 pm

I haven’t been doing very well at getting through my daily’s.  It’s been taking me most of the evening because I keep getting sidetracked and doing other stuff.  I’m a slacker.  By the time I get through them all, it doesn’t make sense to start something else so I just usually scroll through feedly so I guess that’s not a bad thing since I’m now 15,102 behind.  Yikes!

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR)
  • @Midnight (DVR)
  • Brandi and Jarrod:  Married to the Job (DVR)
  • Extant (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment