Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Journal, September 2nd

So after all the standing around and searching for work to do last week, I was actually busy.  Both lines were running, both had a changeover plus I set up for a 3rd one.  Of course, when I wasn’t busy last week, the boss didn’t really have anything for me to do.  Today, he wants a count on all the subs.  I got it done, but not without rushing all over the place.  I kept forgetting it was Tuesday though, I don’t want to work Saturday because I’m supposed to go tailgating at the Notre Dame/Michigan game but since I didn’t get paid for yesterday, I could use the extra dough if we do.  I guess I win either way.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Running Wild with Bear Grylls (DVR)
  • Anger Management (DVR – 2 episodes)
  • Arrow (DVR)
  • Married at First Sight (DVR)
  • Sullivan & Son (DVR)
  • Tosh.0 (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment