Sunday, August 3, 2014

This Week on ADITLOAN

I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile, for those that are new here, I repost what I posted on my blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody.  It’s mainly TV, Music and movies.  Check it out.

Orange is the New Black

Star Wars

Captain America

Brooklyn Nine Nine

Star Trek

The Big Bang Theory

Last Song of the Days for the week (one of these is not like the other)

Bridesmaids

Captain America

Star Wars

howtoraiseageek:<br /><br />gameraboy:<br /><br />Superfriends (1980)<br /><br />I can hear it in my head as plain as day …<br />

Superfriends

fallontonight:<br /><br />- Jimmy Fallon’s Monologue; July 11, 2014<br />[ Part 1 / Part 2 ] <br />

the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon

2 comments:

  1. As great as the Red/V storyline was on OitNB this season, I loved Rosa's story the best. Also, I loved "Bridesmaids" too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about OITNB, I liked that they showed some more of the characters back stories. We just recently watched Bridesmaids again, I forgot how funny it is.

      Delete