Even though I didn’t go to bed until after 11, I slept a lot better and was much more awake this morning when I went in to work. Work wasn’t bad at all until a half hour before we left. They came out and said “we need to change over to another part, right now”. All the carts were full because we were supposed to change over to a different part. Everything that I take care of was totally different then anything that was already set up. So I spent the last half an hour running all over the place. I usually leave the 2nd shift guy set up but since I got screwed, he got screwed. I got a lot of it done but I’m sure he felt like I screwed him. Oh well.
Came home, showered and called my insurance company to drop them. Of course, I never got to a live person so I’ll try again tomorrow. They’ve been taking my money for 3 months now and when I try to use it, they say I don’t exist.
And for a completely unrelated subject. This commercials cracks me up every time I fast forward through it.
I didn’t do to much blogging tonight, mainly went through my feedly. I still have over 10,000 unread so I’m a long way from done.
Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter. I also post on Too Many Manninghams.
- Tumblr = 3 posts to My Sports Obsession Tumblr, 1 post to A Day in the Life of a Nobody, 3 posts to Cats Are Cuter and 1 post to MSO – Wolverines.
- Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody, called Last Song of the Day. Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.
You can probably guess the song since it’s not like she has a bunch of popular hits.
Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls (DVR) – This episode features Ben Stiller. It was pretty good and had it’s funny moments. Ben Stiller had to feel like a king after finishing that.
- Anger Management (DVR – 2 episodes) – Actually about 1 and a 1/2 episodes, I fell asleep during the second one. I like Brian Austin Green as a new cast member.
- Arrow (DVR – 2 episodes) – The first one was a very intense episode. We find out why Slade is what he is but the second one had more to do with John and nothing to follow the previous episode.
- Conan (DVR) – We don’t normally watch it even though we both like Conan. We recorded it because it has the cast of Orange is the New Black.
- the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Main guest was Helen Mirren, she was funnier than I expected. James Cameron was also on, he talked about traveling to the bottom of the ocean.
- Partners (DVR) – A new show starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence. It was ok, we usually watch a few episodes before we nix it off the DVR.
- the Wil Wheaton Project (DVR) – Always funny. I hope this show gets picked up.