Monday, August 4, 2014

Journal, August 4th

I did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Probably has to do with the sleeping in yesterday and probably the nap I took in the afternoon.  I went to bed after midnight and then couldn’t fall asleep.  When I finally did fall asleep, I wouldn’t sleep long before I’d wake up.  It was like that all night.  I was so exhausted when I went to work but I made it through the day.  Apparently it was like that for everyone but Samantha.  Trevor said he woke up 3 or 4 times last night and Cheri never went to bed because she couldn’t sleep either.  Bad night for most of the family.

After work, Trevor had a doctor’s appointment.  Just a check up so there is nothing wrong.  On the way home, the kids just opened up about the JackAss.  I don’t even remember how the subject came up but they just spilled.  He wakes Trevor up in order to do stuff for him while he lets theEx sleep.  Not only is Trevor one of those kids that needs his sleep but his meds may possibly make him drowsy as well.  TheEx married his ass, why are they taking care of him.  They both are required to clean the whole house even though they are only there for 2 days a week.  I understand giving them chores, but they are not their servants and maids.  They have chores here but most of it is cleaning up after themselves  They wonder why I won’t leave them alone with him.  He’d have them doing everything.  Not that they want to stay with him, Samantha usually tells me so I say no when they ask.  He’s just a douchebag.

When we got home, Cheri booked Trevor’s birthday party.  He wants a laser tag party so we booked it for a few weeks after his birthday so he’ll be back in school and can ask some of his friends there.  Although he’ll have to do it quietly because they have a rule where if you give out invitations, then you have to give one to everybody.

I was planning on going to bed at 10 since I’m so tired, but then Under the Dome came on, guess I’m going to bed at 11 now.  I’ll go through feedly while I do.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

It just doesn’t feel right having a half naked man on my blog, damn Nelly.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Unforgettable (DVR) – It was a pretty good episode except we missed the ending because Big Brother ran a little long.
  • the Lottery (DVR) – This story could get interesting with all the international stuff getting involved.
  • Who’s Line Is It Anyways? (live – 2 episodes) – We both used to watch this when it was originally on and decided to check it out again.  Especially since the main guys are still on it.  I’m glad we did, it was hilarious.
  • Major Crimes (live) – Good episode, the cop stuff and the drama part with Rusty.
  • Under the Dome (live) – the whole passageway through a locker thing is pretty cheesy, good thing it’s a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment