Sunday, August 3, 2014

Journal, August 2nd

Slept in till about 10:30 this morning.  Haven’t done a whole lot since, pretty much vegged out on the couch all day and watched TV (as you’ll see below).  I got some stuff done with a blog I haven’t updated in awhile.

I got in the mood for a shake so we left about 9:45 tonight to go get shakes at 50% at Sonic drive-in.  I got a Strawberry Cheesecake shake, it was alright, nothing special.

That’s pretty much it for the day.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • The only Tumblr I have left that still has photos queued up is the My Sports Obsession Tumblr .  The other 3 have ran out so I posted to it but not the others.  I plan on queuing up more pics on the others tomorrow but I haven’t done much on Feedly so I haven’t saved too many yet.
  • I posted a months worth (August of 2012) on My Sports Obsession – Index.  If you know what that blog is, then you know a months worth (35 posts) takes quite a bit of time.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • the Carbonaro Effect (DVR) – The hilarious part was when the lady acted like she knew what was going on.
  • Beyond Scared Straight (DVR) – This episode was pretty hardcore.  They even got physical with some of the kids.  I actually felt bad for one 12 year old that thought he was a badass, they had him crying in the first 5 minutes.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – We were 2 episodes behind and watched both of them.  Main guest stars were Julia Roberts, Andy Cohan and Martin Lawrence.
  • Castle (Netflix DVD) – We’ve watched all the way up till season 5 (it wasn’t out yet) so now we are finally getting around to it.  We watched the whole disc of the first 5 episodes.
  • Rush (On Demand) – Cheri has been watching this, she thought I’d like it, and I did.  We watched the first 3 episodes On Demand, the rest will be DVR’d when it airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment