Thursday, August 28, 2014

Journal, August 28th

It was pretty slow today, which I expected.  I would have probably had tomorrow off but the stuff we needed to finish this months orders, that were supposed to be in at 10am, still weren’t there at 2pm when I left.  So depending on when it showed up, if it showed up, will depend on what all we do tomorrow.  I don’t know if we’ll make it all day.

Overheard at Subway today that the new Taco Bell will be open this weekend.  A Taco Bell, within walking distance, I’m in so much trouble.  There goes all the weight I lost.  I overheard it from a kid talking on his cell phone so I have no idea if it’s true or not but it looks really close to be done.  They even have the ad posters hanging around in the windows.

The plan for tomorrow is, when the kids get home from school, we are going to take them to the Hall of Heroes Super Heroes Museum

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.


Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight

  • Extant (DVR – 2 episodes)
  • Taxi Brooklyn (DVR)
  • Legends (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment