Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Journal, August 27th

From what it sounds like, I may get a 4 day weekend.  Of course, I heard we were probably going to have last Friday off and we didn’t so we’ll see.  Between being ahead of schedule, the end of the month and a holiday weekend, we will probably run out of subs tonight.  I’m not even sure what we are doing tomorrow.  It’s probably going to be another very slow day.  A 4 day weekend would be nice, but it’ll suck on next weeks paycheck.

It’s closing in on 11 o’clock, I’ll be heading to bed soon.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

 

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Married at First Sight (DVR)
  • Sullivan & Son (DVR)
  • Tosh.0 (DVR)
  • @Midnight (DVR)
  • Covert Affairs (DVR)
  • Brandi & Jarrod;  Married to the Job (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment