Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Journal, August 26th

Nothing going on.  Got some more rain by virtue of another pretty big storm.  It was also another not very long lasting one but at least it was over when I got home from picking up the kids so I didn’t have to get soaked coming in.  Hopefully it cooled off some so work isn’t so hot tomorrow.

Hitting the hay early tonight, as in right now.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Hell on Wheels (DVR)
  • Falling Skies (DVR)
  • the Lottery (DVR)
  • Partners (DVR – 2 episodes)
  • Anger Management (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment